Please contact us NOW to book your cooking class session at Basanta Agro Organic.
Learn to cook simple Balinese dishes in an outdoor kitchen set up complete your visit to Bali. Our cooking class is set for maximum 8 pax. All participants have their hands-on the cooking process. In three to four hours cooking process participants learn to make five local Balinese dishes and one traditional drink.
Roasting coffee is best when you do it slow! Learn how to roast coffee along with our Cooking Class package. You can certainly bring home your own roasted coffee product after knowing and learning how to produce it.
Along the cooking class practice, you will learn how to make:
- Sayur Urap (Balinese raw vegetable salad, with Kecicang dressing)
- Mango Avocado Salad (Mango and avocado salad with Rujak dressing)
Main Course :
- Raw Gado-gado (Rolled mixed veggies with peanut sauce)
- Pepes Jamur (Mushroom wrapped in banana leaf, grilled on charcoal ember, served with Balinese sauce)
- Kare Sayur (Balinese vegetable curry with coconut mik and Balinese spices)
- Pisang Rai (Poached banana served with grated coconut and palm sugar)
- Jamu Kunyit (Turmeric juice, mixed with lemon)
Price : IDR 650K/ pax
Class period : 3-4 hours
Max : 8pax/ session :
Price include :
- Cook book and recipe
- All cooking ingredients
- A bag of roasted coffee
*Reservation required (1 or 2 days prior)
*Transportation service is available based on reservation, price will be vary depends on the length of driving